Junior Frontend Developer (m/w)
Beginn: Mai 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Goodme stands for 100% natural products for health and well being. In spring of this year we launched our portfolio consisting of superfood smoothie mixes and biological tees. More supplements and superfoods are about to be released in the coming months.
For that we team up with popular celebrities and can rely on our 90-year experience as a manufacturer of plant-based health products.
We will also launch more brands building on our competencies – always focused on the subject natural cosmetics and supplements/superfoods targeting a multi-billion industry with a high-growth rate.
Our goal is to take over market leadership in the premium segment, to rapidly expand internationally and create good vibes.
Therefore we are looking for talented people to join us.
- Develop user-facing features and a unique experience for our users
- Translate design wireframes into actual code, which is up to high-quality standards. At the same time ensure the technical framework is compatible with UI/UX design aspects
- Optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders
- You have a basic understanding of how to create mobile responsive features and address cross browser compatibility issues
- You have experience working with code versioning tools such as Git
- You make site performance and speed optimisation a top priority and ensure the scalability of an application
- A plus would be experience working with Magento and FE to BE connection
What we offer you
- Modern work space in the heart of Berlin
- Very exciting and heavily growing industry
- A young and motivated team that looks forward to meet you
- A start up with traditional background and experienced founders
- Responsibility from Day 1 in a fast-growing company
Are you ready to continue to write our success story? Please send your complete application documents with some references and your earliest start date to firstname.lastname@example.org