Junior Frontend Engineer (m/f)
K.lab educmedia GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2015
Does this sound like a reflection of you? Then you have come to the right place!
What you need
- Experience with AngularJS, Stylus/SASS, Grunt and GIT versioning
- Experience with Node.js and MongoDB is a plus
- The ability to write well performing and reusable Code for UI Components
- Excellent analytic and problemsolving skills
- Team-spirit oriented, excellent communication skills and high level of self-motivation and engagement
- A well-developed sense for UI details
What you will do
- Implement AngularJS components with the help of newest web-standards (HTML5, CSS3, …)
- Extent and improve our webapp in fast iterations, based on user feedback and usage data
- Work in a team of front/backend developer and designer by relying on SCRUM
What you will get in return
- Opportunity to co-create one of the most innovative companies in the German education sector
- Deep insight into a new web-based framework and different mobile clients
- We guarantee an inspiring environment, creative freedom and the chance to contribute your own ideas in order to co-create our project
- Possibility to publish projects to an open source community
- A passionate, fun and highly motivated team that appreciates independent work ethics
Send your complete CV including examples of your previous work experience (github, zip etc.) to: email@example.com
K.lab Berlin is a young startup thriving to revolutionize education with innovative and meaningful web-based tools. Our goal is to leverage modern technologies to help teachers and students get better results from their daily routines. We are focused on a sustainable growth model, backed by a prestigious German publisher dedicated to implement meaningful ideas for better education.
meinUnterricht.de is our first product and offers teachers and teachers-to-be the opportunity to quickly and efficiently find teaching materials online from high-end German publishers.