Junior Graphic Designer (m/w)
Beginn: April 2015
We are as of now looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to become part of our outstanding team in our HQ in Munich. You have a creative mind, a passion for design and the drive to power the fastest-growing online magazine for fashion, beauty & lifestyle in Germany. If working on details spurs you on - then STYLIGHT is the place to be for you!
- You research and edit beautiful & engaging graphics for the articles and photo galleries of the STYLIGHT magazine for fashion, beauty & lifestyle topics.
- You create an image world and work closely together with our fashion and image editors.
- You analyze STYLIGHT´s social media activities and evaluate the impact on our users.
- You develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media channels.
- You have a strong online portfolio of design work — studies in Design (Graphic-, Communication- or Media-) are a plus.
- You strive for perfection and love caring about details in your work.
- You are in good command of design tools like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ideally you already gathered experience with different image sources (e.g. Getty Images, tocksy).
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & German, thus you are able to clearly articulate your design decisions.
- We develop and promote the best and fastest-growing online magazine for fashion, beauty & lifestyle in Germany.
- We are a bunch of creatives storming the office with tons of new ideas every morning.
- We are a highly motivated team of experienced journalists, graphic designers, video- & picture editors.
- We love fashion as much as we love Sketch and Photoshop.
Why join STYLIGHT?
We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses:
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- You are provided with moral and financial support to learn, go to conferences, do other things than your tasks.
- International and highly motivated environment with open business culture over all departments and flat hierarchy.
- Munich's landscape, architecture, nature, museums, and restaurants are all top notch. In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
- Want to know more? Check out: www.stylight.com/About/ and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the challenge?
Does that sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, portfolio with references)!