Graphic Designer (m/f)
Pepper Media Holding GmbH
Beginn: Januar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Are you a brand strategist with a passion to bring company values to life through a consistent and beautiful visual design system? Are you a keen, creative, perfectionist that thrives on managing your own responsibilities? Do you love focusing on the fine details and seeing things through from start to finish however small or large the task may be? Sounds like we’re on the same page! Come and join the Pepper team in Berlin!
Pepper is the largest community driven deal sharing platform in the world. From the head office in Berlin, the Pepper platform delivers over 50,000 deals per month submitted by 25 million users from 11 countries to our international network of local partner sites. Around the clock our community of local deal hunters find, share and vote on deals in fashion, electronics, travel and more! Only the hottest deals (promoted because of their value, quality and desirability) make it to our front pages across the globe, ready to be snapped up by millions of casual browsers and hardcore deal hunters alike.
Our international partner sites are:hotukdeals.com - UK
mydealz.de - Germany
dealabs.com - France
pepper.pl - Poland
nl.pepper.com - Netherlands
preisjaeger.at - Austria
promodescuentos.com - Mexico
buenosdeals.com - U.S.
desidime.com - India
pepper.co.kr - Korea
pelando.com.br - Brazil
What you’ll be doing
- You work closely with the design team and the existing Pepper visual brand to create materials that distinguish and differentiate us while delivering on our key business KPI's.
- You’re responsible for developing a complete and comprehensive system for Pepper and it’s various partner brands. This includes creating and coordinating new style guides and developing brand asset libraries.
- You’ll provide fresh insights, new concepts and general improvements to existing workflows.
- You’ll be working on print as well as digital products: The field ranges from internal presentations and corporate identity products through to social media campaigns and online marketing.
- Next to your regular tasks your insight is required on various event based marketing as well (e.g. Black Friday deals, Christmas sales, one-off competitions).
- You will be collaborating with a truly global team playing a key role in creating and refining internal processes and improving communication between teams.
What we’re looking for
- Your portfolio demonstrates strong visual design skills and gives us insights into your varied implementations of company brands across various products.
- You have an educational background or hands-on experience in Graphic Design and/or Corporate Branding. We don’t stress over titles, we love self-taught people!
- You have 4+ years experience designing marketing materials and understand the principles needed to produce great design content across different platforms and media
- You’re a great communicator and collaborator. Being an international team we mainly communicate in English.
- You are a team player that’s open to constructive feedback and who’s happy to implement changes if required. Conversely, you know how to deliver feedback constructively to others too.
- You are able to be the responsible designer for certain projects and carry them through to completion, but you’re happy to help out others in team with their projects as well.
- You’ve got experience with modern design tools like the Adobe Creative Clouds Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign).
Nice to have
- If you have experience with typography and illustration that's great.
- If you’re experienced with other design tools or practices we’re open to those as well.
- You’re comfortable with the agile methodology and you’ve worked with project management software like Basecamp/Jira already.
Some perks of working for Pepper are
- Be a part of an awesome international team of passionate and skilled people.
- A great office on Torstraße (close to U-Rosenthaler Platz) in the heart of the Berlin startup scene.
- Any tech/gadgets/apps you need to get your job done.
- Flexible working hours.
Interested? Apply with all relevant documents online and attach a compelling portfolio with relevant work. Applications without a portfolio will be automatically discarded. We expect the portfolio either to be available online or attached to the email as PDF. Other formats, like .doc or .docx, will not be opened.