Junior Graphic Designer (m/f)
Beginn: Oktober 2016
OUTFITTERY is Europe’s largest Personal Shopping Service for men. We know that shopping isn’t a pleasure for every man. This is why we set a clear goal: a world where men have time for the important things in life and are still well-dressed.
Would you like to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, all of this in a diverse and international team? Become a part of it as a Junior Graphic Designer (m/f)!
- You are responsible for handling design visualisation from stakeholder briefs through to final delivery
- You develop visual concepts for online and offline marketing campaigns
- You produce excellent graphic artwork that meets the requirements of our internal guidelines
- You are supporting the design team in the daily business with your hands-on mentality
- You have completed a bachelor in Graphic Design or equivalent subject and bring a minimum of one year work experience in a design or creative setting
- You have experience in creating brand material (e.g. Newsletters, web banners, promotional flyers and Facebook posts), there is consistency in your work and you have the ability to work within brand guidelines
- You are highly passionate about design and exhibit enthusiasm in your work
- You are able to understand our customers needs and transform them into unique, relevant design work
- You have strong typography and layout skills and are highly competent in Adobe: Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, other software skills such as After Effects and Sketch are advantageous
- You have strong communication skills, are an all round team player and a proactive personality
- You can develop and adapt communication tool layouts for both online and offline use
- You speak English fluently, German is a plus
- An international and smart team which is eager to revolutionize shopping for men
- A transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues, which work on our ambitious goals
- An exciting and responsible role, with great impact
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your portfolio, salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Jarmila Saurugg.