Junior in Corporate Finance / Investor Relations (m/w)
Kreditech Holding SSL
Beginn: Februar 2014
Do you want to work closely with Kreditech's management team?
Are you keen to learn from a CFO with 20 years of work experience in Corporate Finance?
Do you want to kick off your career with a fast-growing startup?
Then you've found the right position - join Kreditech's team, working with our CFO as a Junior in Corporate Finance / Investor Relations !
Kreditech is the DIGITAL LENDING company which provides easy, fast access to online loans to consumers worldwide through its web and mobile services. The convenient & fast consumer services are backed by a sophisticated credit scoring process using the powers of machine learning algorithms and big data infrastructure.
65 coworkers in Hamburg make this happen. We’re a close team of creative, brilliant individuals from seventeen countries all over the world, working with cutting-edge technology to create a global leader in 21st century, DIGITAL LENDING.
Sounds like a dream? It gets better. Kreditech is a place of innovation, speed, high growth, high performance, and high reward. We don’t follow tradition, we write our own rules, and we bring in the best people to build up the team. If you want to be a part of this, here is your chance.
Kreditech is looking for a Junior in Corporate Finance / Investor Relations to assist our CFO with his work in structuring and executing our financing transactions and managing our global investor relations.
- Use your full range of experience to assist the CFO with his work in Corporate Finance / Investor Relations
- Actively contribute to team discussions on financing strategy, investor communication and transaction negotiation strategies
- Help in conceptualizing and drafting investor documentation
- Research key data and multiples for markets, competitors and benchmarks
- Support in managing investor processes and timelines, including due diligence and negotiations
- You've studied Finance, Financial Management, or a related field and are close to completing a degree in this from a top university
- You have experience from previous internships or jobs in investment banking / corporate finance
- You speak excellent English and German
- You have strong creativity in developing research and communication ideas; combined with perfectionism and speed in realizing them
- You have excellent skills in using Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- You think and act proactively, with strong motivation and analytical thinking
- Your desire to strengthen your knowledge in applied corporate finance is enhanced by your drive to work in a fun, energetic environment
We are looking for someone to start immediately!
If this sounds like you, then get in touch - if you've got questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, we welcome your application through our Jobvite platform, which you will find on the following link: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=oHLrYfwB&s=gruenderszene
What we can offer you
Kreditech wants to take good care of its employees - we want to make sure that working is exciting and productive. So to keep the team happy, Kreditech offers a modern, chic office located in the ever-growing Hafencity in Hamburg. Inside, you'll find a coffee machine to quench your thirst, snacks when you're hungry, XBOX to play when you need a break, a ping-pong table when you need exercise, and scooters to take you from one side of the office to the other in a flash. Outside, we make sure you can keep fit with a gym pass, or offer you a Metro pass to help with the commute. All in all, you're in good hands at Kreditech.