Junior Inside Sales Representative (B2B) (m/w)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2016
Join trivago and help shape the future of the world’s largest online hotel search. Work with the latest technology and with colleagues from over 60 countries. We believe in personal development through flexible, self-directed work and cross-functional opportunities. Enjoy a work environment that encourages new ideas, having fun and challenging the status quo!
Do you possess the motivation to meet personal goals? Does success give you an adrenaline rush? If you won’t take no for an answer, then you’ll want to read on. We’re currently offering an exciting opportunity requiring bold and determined personalities to join our team in Düsseldorf.
We’re seeking sales talents, individuals who won’t shy away from cold calling and who we can train and transform into Sales Professionals. You will contact hoteliers across Germany via phone and email to convince them of the value of our products. As an expert on our B2B tool “Hotel Manager Pro” (www.trivago.de/hotelmanager/pro), you’ll be the first point of information for hotels in helping them optimize their online presence. You will improve your sales abilities by actively using our CRM system, achieving sales targets and producing sales metrics reports while keeping users’ perspectives in mind.
We believe in sharing knowledge to achieve success and so you will share your successful strategies with your team, growing together as you develop a sixth sense when it comes to potential clients and their needs.
The ideal candidate:
- Speaks German at a native level and speaks English fluently.
- Is ferociously self-motivated and eager to get to know the industry. Previous
- acquisition experience would be a bonus.
- Actively pursues success and aspires to be a world-class Sales Representative.
- Possesses excellent communication and negotiation skills – both written and oral.
- Won’t shy away from proactively calling hotels to promote our products, enjoys being
- on the phone and has the ability to spark others’ interest.
- Is results-driven, with a tenacious attitude and positive desire to exceed ambitious
- Is a sociable and communicative individual who works well individually and in a
- Can convince others with their open, compassionate personality.
- Is up for any challenge and enjoys learning new things.
- Can start as soon as possible.
Life at trivago:
trivago is an exciting hub of multicultural activity where nationalities from all around the world come to share their knowledge and work together on redefining the travelling experience for millions of people. We nurture all our talents and provide them with the support they need to develop professionally as well as personally. We encourage fanatic learning through regular workshops, seminars and constant feedback as well as promoting quick decision making in keeping with our trial and error philosophy. Flexible working hours are in place to create a trusting environment where productivity is measured through goals rather than hours spent in the office. For our internationals, we help with relocation and provide language classes for those wanting to learn or practise their German. Join us at trivago – a place where talented minds meet, crazy ideas are shared and innovationis born.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- This is a fixed-term contract of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
Apply online: http://bit.ly/1SWp5H6
Please note we only process applications via this URL. If clicking the URL in this message
does not work, just copy and paste it into the address bar of your browser.