Junior IT-Project Manager (m/f)
Frankfurt am Main
Beginn: Juni 2015
You are keen on starting a career in IT management and have already gained first hands-on experience? This is an exciting opportunity for you to join our fast growing start-up company and learn from a team of experienced IT executives.
We are looking for a talented Junior IT-Project Manager who is eager to accelerate our daily business to its best performance and co-manage a team of 20 IT experts. We are an internationally expanding jewelry and fashion startup company located in Frankfurt. Funded by well-known venture capital companies we are constantly seeking to develop our IT landscape in an innovative and creative way.
- the opportunity to work within a team of international IT experts, scrum masters, architects and database specialists managing and developing our innovative ecommerce platform
- the chance to work closely with decision makers and to have an impact on our corporate business processes
- access to a well-established start-up scene
- the possibility to attend industry events to strengthen and expand your personal network
You will be
- required to understand business needs and develop solutions with the team
- continuously optimizing and monitoring the IT infrastructure
- setting up SCRUM stories and plan sprints with the IT team
- creating reporting and management dashboards
- supporting our operations team on a day to day business
Skills and experience required
- IT or IT management related master or bachelor degree
- Proficiency in English and German
- Previous work experience within the field of IT management (jobs, internships)
- Good knowledge and deep interest in IT systems and processes
- Good MS Excel skills, preferably experiences in databases
- Effective and result oriented working style
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment
Interested? - Submit your CV, certificates, resume and credentials to: email@example.com.