Junior Java Developer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2012
Love a challenge? Try us!
Are you a recent graduate in computer science or related fields? Or do you have work experience already and would like to tackle a new challenge in a different environment? This is your shot!
For the European market roll-out, we are looking for a creative Junior Developer to join our growing team while learning the ins and outs a of small product company.
- Contribute to all aspects of a state-of-the-art product
- Take over responsibility and to adapt to new challenges
- The chance to get intensive mentoring and advance quickly
- Highly motivated, friendly and enthusiastic about learning new technologies
- Must have good communication skills
- BA / BSc in computer science, business informatics or related fields
- Knowledge of Java or other modern OOP languages (e.g. C#, Scala, Pyhton)
- Exciting and challenging projects in a highly dynamic environment
- Cooperate with a small, experienced, friendly, agile team of developers
- Workplace characterized by low hierarchy and open communication style
We are a young, innovative, lean startup in Berlin supporting App developers, project managers and testers to automate and ease their QA efforts. We take the load off their shoulders so that they can focus on their App.
TestObject makes sure that your mobile Apps run like a charm.
Put simply, the TestObject product aims to massively simplify and speed up the user-interface testing by combining cloud computing technology with machine learning methods.
Would you like to joins us? Feel free to drop us a line: