Junior Manager Business Development (m/f)
ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2016
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group is one of Europe's leading media companies. Our stations SAT.1, ProSieben, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold and ProSieben MAXX captivate millions of viewers every day. In addition, our global production and sales group, Red Arrow Entertainment Group, provides stations all over the world with a comprehensive program portfolio. But extraordinary TV entertainment is just one part of our concept for success. To become a digital "Entertainment and Commerce Powerhouse", the ProSiebenSat.1 Group bundles all offerings designed to enlarge its powerful TV world in the Digital & Adjacent business unit, including primarily, the areas of online-video, online-games, music, as well as Venture & Commerce.
We can only captivate others if we are fascinated ourselves - which is why our own "fascinating people" are our most important asset. The ProSiebenSat.1 Group is a community of exceptional people with extraordinary talents and outstanding achievements in all areas of our company. And because we're always moving forward in the search for new challenges, we're looking for new members to add to our team!
Studio71 is the Multi-Channel-Network of ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE and the leading provider of web productions in the German speaking territory. Founded in August 2013 in Berlin, Studio71 bundles web-only content of our TV network as well as content of web artists from a variety of different genres providing support in distribution and marketing content on video platforms like YouTube and MyVideo.
- Monitoring the global Web-Video and Multi-Channel-Network markets in order to identify targets and market niches
- Support with conducting and discussing market analyses, setting up and analyzing business cases in Excel
- Support during the implementation of growth initiatives
- Support with the building up of new business areas and revenue streams, such as Pay-models and affiliate programs
- Operational support with the development of large-scale partnerships, strategic partnerships and sales co-operations
- Support with the development of collaboration agreements with video and social-media platforms all over the world
- Interface management with all internal units, especially Finance and Legal
- Building up industry and media expertise
- University degree
- Experience in either strategy consulting and/or M&A would be of advantage
- Well developed research and analytical skills and knowledge of P&L / Business-Case Modelling in Excel
- Work experience/Internships in the web-video environment is desirable
- Basic experience with digital business models, ad-financed models and paid models
- Knowledge of the worldwide web-video and multichannel network market
- Strong affinity to and know-how of digital and social media, particularly YouTube
- Great communicator, confident appearance and empathetic
- Hands-on attitude paired with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Resilience, flexibility, self-starter, willingness to travel, capacity for teamwork
- Fluent business German and English in both speaking and writing, further languages would be an advantage
What we offer
A young, dynamic Berlin start-up in the ProSiebenSat.1 Group with a lot of fun at work and the vision to shape the web-video-landscape of tomorrow.
If we have aroused your interest, then send off your detailed application to us today.