(Junior) Marketing Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2016
solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of more than 50 combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
- You will part of the Marketing team and will report directly to our Head of Marketing
- You will conduct research on existing and potential market cases with a focus on f.e., digital banking industry, potential customers and new products by using various sources
- You will responsible for representing us at events as part of a team as well as for managing and coordinating own events - end-to-end, which includes all aspects from material/logistics/venue to attendee setup/invites
- You will coordinate and schedule partner-facing activities (e.g. case study video shoots, calls)
- You work on presentations for events and speaking engagements including the translation of documents/presentations between German and English
- You will manage inventory of our marketing collateral (e.g. t-shirts, notebooks, hoodies), source vendors, review proofs and coordinate with graphic design
- You support your marketing colleagues (i.e. the content marketing manager) with ad-hoc research requests as well as ongoing (operational) tasks
- You have gained first working experience in the digital economy and/or marketing-related fields
- You are well-organized and reliable, with a promise and deliver mind-set
- You are a strong communicator, both written and oral, and you are able to explain complex matters to different audiences
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and love to bring your ideas and initiatives forward
- You are highly interested in and keep up with latest trends in marketing, banking and fintech as well as the digital economy
- You are a real team player, but can also work independently performing tasks with a high level of ambiguity
- You are proficient in English and German, native German is a plus
- You have experience with Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- You deliver high levels of energy and enthusiasm in the work that you perform
- We aren't a traditional bank but rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.