Marketing Product Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2015
foodora – food is our fuel!
foodora is a Berlin-based food delivery service that partners exclusively with beloved local restaurants to deliver quality meals in over 30 cities worldwide. We know the best that our cities offer and we’re bringing it online, enabling our customers to order their favorite food through our app (for iOS or Android) or web portal. We provide our restaurant-partners with an on-demand fleet of bicycle couriers, making it simple for customers around the world to access delicious meals.
We are currently expanding rapidly through Europe, Canada, and Australia, and are always on the hunt for the brightest minds to join our team. Not only do we want to bring quality food to customers around the world, we also want to redefine delivery food to include the very best meals from beloved local restaurants.
We are looking for a rockstar Marketing Product Manager (m/f) in Berlin!
- Full project ownership of web/mobile digital analytics implementation and maintenance
- Development and improvement of data collection, system configuration and reporting KPI concepts
- Cross-functional coordination and collection of data and reporting requirements
- Implementation of 3rd party marketing vendor tracking code
- Implementation of additional analytics and marketing technologies through tag management systems (heatmap, customer surveys, A/B tests and session recording software)
- Identification of opportunities to optimise conversion rates and campaign performance
- Implementation of advanced e-commerce tracking and reporting
- Administration of multiple Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics Premium domains
- Preparation of ad hoc performance reports for internal departments and external partners
- Creating and maintaining reporting automation of key performance data from various digital analytics systems
- Insure effective communication and requirement specification for our technical developer team
- Ownership of marketing related product roadmap
- Provide continuos quality assurance of tracking and reporting (potential automation of tracking tests)
- University degree or an equivalent qualification based on relevant professional experiences
- Whereas practical experience with digital analytics systems (Google Analytics, Tag Management, etc.) is a must, experience within an agency setting is a plus
- Experience deploying analytics and tracking systems (IE: Designing Data Layers, Google Analytics, AdWords, etc.)
- While advanced knowledge of Excel (Pivot Tables, Macros, etc.) is a standard requirement, digital Ad Management, web development and conversion Rate Optimization experiences are a plus
- Detail and result orientation, ability to work independently as well as team play complete your profile
What we offer
- Modern and spacious office in the heart of Berlin
- A young, vibrant and highly motivated team
- A great working atmosphere and regular company and team events
- Benefits include free drinks, fresh fruits, and cereals
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- Great promotion and career opportunities
Up for a challenge? Apply right now!
Please indicate in your application your possible starting date and your expected salary.
Sounds interesting? Apply right here!
We are looking forward to receiving your application!