Junior People Operations Manager (m/f)
Beginn: Oktober 2016
jovoto is Europe’s leading open innovation platform and we are looking for a Junior People Operations Manager to come join us!
We work with global brands like Coca-Cola, Audi, and Greenpeace to solve their design and innovation challenges by connecting them with a global crowd of 80K creative professionals via social creative brainstorming sessions called crowdstorms.
Our growing team of 37 people is located in Kreuzberg and we are now looking to extend our team with an experienced Junior People Operations Manager.
- Support the Head of People and Team Assistant with matters related to the existing jovoto team as well as new additions.
- Coordinate and manage efficiently several job vacancies at the same time.
- Support training the team on internal processes and important updates.
- Ensure necessary documentation and important paper work such as visa etc. is most up to date and followed up on.
- Come up with smart new solutions for our growth and optimize existing processes such as on- and offboarding.
- Help design and evolve our talent recruitment as well as talent development structures.
- Coordinate, plan and execute team events for different departments as well as the entire crew.
- Help establish a regular reporting on people related matters and come up with measures to track and consistently improve the team’s happiness.
- Your have recently finished your studies or already bring along experience in the field of people management, HR, people, talent development or similar areas.
- Professional, friendly and efficient communication with a very international team in both English and German (both languages are mandatory!) come easy to you.
- Agile structures and flat hierarchies are attractive to you and you are more than ready to help grow a start-up substantially in size.
- Start-up, open innovation, crowdsourcing are terms you find intriguing and you wish to become part of a determined team that set out to be part of the future the work.
- Precise, fun, pro-active and approachable – best describe your personality as well as working attitude.
- New technologies, tools and working with mac or google apps are ideally not new to you.
- A full- or part-time (min 30hrs) position in our Berlin | Kreuzberg office.
- Creative, supportive and innovative environment with flat hierarchies.
- To become part of shaping the future of work for our team as well as the creatives and clients we work with.
- A diverse, international and dynamic team.
- Unlimited espresso, a snack box, fresh fruits and an (inter)active team culture.
Curious where you could be working? Check this out!
Please send your CV, references, and a letter sharing your motivation to join jovoto (in English or German) to email@example.com and be sure to note “People Operations Manager” in the subject line.
We curiously await your details!