(Junior) Performance Marketing Manager (m/f)
European Games Group AG
Beginn: August 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We, European Games Group, are a publishing and marketing partner for development studios of free2play and mobile games. The developers create the games – we market them and share the returns. The online and mobile games industry is one of the most fascinating and fastest growing markets worldwide, with a double digit growth rate for a number of years and turnover in the billions of dollars. Technical and game innovations build up real emotions, enthusiasm and passion – with products that entertain hundreds of millions of gamers worldwide. We are looking for talented, dedicated and open minded colleagues, who are as enthusiastic as we are and who want to follow us as we grow.
- Set up, monitoring and optimization of affiliate campaigns.
- Set up mobile marketing campaigns.
- Work with external marketing companies, monitor their performance, negotiate prices.
- Prepare briefs for visual assets and work with graphic artists.
- Create reportings, analyze data, provide partners with feedback about the bought users.
- Market research.
- Supervision of external agencies for Facebook advertising or for display marketing.
What you bring on the table
- Hands-on mentality mandatory.
- Figure driven working approach required.
- Internet/gaming enthusiast would be helpful.
- Prior working experience in the area of display marketing / affiliate marketing.
- Prior internship in the area of performance marketing would be nice, not a must have though.
- Motivation to help building up something for performance marketing.
- "readiness of mind”.
- Willingness to deal with changing situations on a regular basis – will never get boring!
What we offer
- An exciting international role in a fascinating market and a rapidly growing company.
- Autonomy and excellent opportunities for development.
- An outstanding working atmosphere with flat hierarchies.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org