Junior PR / Social Media Manager (m/f)
Marketing Sales PR & Media
Beginn: Februar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Wirkaufendeinflug.de is a new venture backed startup emerging in Hamburg with huge ambitions to change the airline industry. We offer passengers who suffered from delayed flights instant compensation (up to 3.5bn EUR compensation possibility in Europe) based on a dynamic scoring algorithm that learns with every additional data point. This is your once in a lifetime opportunity to join a startup that is making revenue from day one, will grow very quickly and is managed by experienced founders and a unique network of advisers and investors.
Established in late 2015 by the founder and early employees of Kreditech (one of the biggest tech companies in Europe after 4 years), Wirkaufendeinenflug.de is now looking for very passionate individuals who will grow with the company. We want the doers, the dreamers, the passionate warriors. On this role you have the chance work in collaboration with one of the TOP marketing agencies in Hamburg and exceed your own performance.
Be there early, help us build the next big company in Europe and grow into managing your own team,huge budgets and potentially company shares. Be out our PR smasher!
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis
- Create the social media strategy and create budgets for social media activities
- Plan social media campaigns
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
What we Offer
- The opportunity to join from day one THE startup that changed the airline industry
- Amazing colleagues and a cool working atmosphere, BBQs in the summertime
- A great sense of humour (you´ll see…)
- A crucial role in a company with high ambition and huge potential
- Nice, modern office in the heart of Hamburg
- A competitive remuneration + drinks and snacks for free
How to apply
Is this what you are looking for? We believe: IT IS! Now it´s your turn: Convince us with your application (including starting date and salary expectations) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Konstantin Loebner.
We look forward to have you on board!