Junior Product Manager(m/w)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Join trivago and help shape the future of the world’s largest online hotel search. Work with the latest technology and with colleagues from over 60 countries. We believe in personal development through flexible, self-directed work and cross-functional opportunities. Enjoy a working environment that encourages new ideas, fun and challenging the status quo!
Every month, 80 million users visit trivago to find their ideal hotel at the lowest rate. These 80 million users rely on our Product team to create the highest quality and most user friendly website possible. And this is where you come in. We are on the lookout for a Junior Product Manger who will participate in planning, developing, testing and evaluating our features. This will involve creating user stories, assisting with Backlog Grooming, planning sprints and working closely with QA, Product Owners and our technical and Design teams. We want someone who can join our team and drive our product to the next level with their enthusiasm, ambition and entrepreneurial passion.
- Re-invent the wheel! Pitch ideas, emerge yourself in the technical development of our product and aid the launch of innovative features.
- Create product roadmaps and communicate your progress with key company stakeholders as well as Designers, Quality Assurance and Developers.
- Research, Research, Research! Analyse the market, spot trends and use your findings to implement new initiatives.
- Use analytic tools (similar to Google Analytics) to draw test conclusions and to support your strategic decisions.
- Test and use qualitative analysis in order to gain user insights. The more we know the more we can improve user experience and this is our end goal. Quality products lead to satisfied users.
- Fresh minds bring fresh ideas. We want you to inspire the team. Feel free to think outside the box for this one.
The ideal candidate
- Has a passion for new approaches and new challenges. Attitude is everything.
- Has BIG ideas and has the courage and ambition to test them and make them a success.
- Is a high achiever and has the academic background to prove it.
- Has 1-2 years work experience in Product Management.
- Is a leader, not a follower and has experience leading a team or project successfully.
- Is an analytical mastermind & can be trusted to make sound decisions.
- Speaks English fluently (company language).
- Holds a valid working permit for Germany.
- Understands how agile software engineering and scrum methods work.
- Can start as soon as possible.
Life at trivago
trivago is an exciting hub of multi-cultural activity where nationalities from all around the world come to share their knowledge and work together on redefining the travelling experience for millions of people. We nurture all our talents and provide them with the support they need to develop professionally as well as personally. We encourage fanatic learning through regular workshops, seminars and constant feedback as well as promoting quick decision making by our trial and error philosophy. Flexible working hours are in place to create a trusting environment where productivity is measured through goals rather than how many hours spent in the office. For our internationals, we help with relocation and provide German classes for those wanting to learn or practice their German.
Join us at trivago - a place where talented minds meet, crazy ideas are shared and innovation is born.
- A fixed-term position with the possibility of permanent employment after one year.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.