Junior Product Manager Customer Experience (f/m)
Customer Care Produktmanagement
Beginn: März 2017
As a Junior Product Manager in our Customer Experience Team, you will work closely with our existing customers to understand how they use our technology, what they want to see more of, what is happening externally in this space, and ensure this is rolled into the product road map. Combining the ability to take a big picture view and go deep into details, you will bring together the right stakeholders across teams to drive product-focused decisions, gather requirements, manage expectations, and facilitate feature deliveries and buy-in. Your work will impact the way the world experiences indoor digitization!
You will work on
- Managing projects in cross-functional feature teams to bring all stakeholder voices to the table, align key decisions, and move everyone to commit to a plan
- Experimenting with new features & coordinating internal and external beta tests
- Generating a customer-focused business perspective on our Platform by analyzing deeply our customers' needs, how they use and gain value from our products and then maintaining a technical focus around how feedback/feature requests can or should be implemented in our core products
- Driving relevant release processes and working with our Sales and Communications teams to ensure major releases maximize impact
- Keeping our development teams on track in terms of customer feedback and KPIs
- Problem-solving around how to measure our Platform's progress towards NavVis' strategic goals and translate this data to action to drive a "data-first" culture across NavVis
- A university degree with a Computer Science, Informatics, Media Informatics, Technology Management or similar focus
- 2 years experience in a product management role or deeply relevant product management experience in long-term internships in a technology company
- A solid understanding of software development processes from prototyping to release and ideally a good feel for web development
- A very high degree of customer orientation and passion for usability
- Fantastic problem-solving, communication, and project management skills
- Great analytical and quantitative skills plus the ability to use hard data to back up assumptions and concepts
- Strong ownership ability
- Fluent in English + ideally a strong level of German
We are NavVis
NavVis builds the world's most advanced 3D mapping system, the browser-based IndoorViewer, and a game-changing indoor navigation app based on computer vision. We are a young, enthusiastic team from global top-tier institutions (Stanford, Harvard, Microsoft, McKinsey,..) and we love challenging tasks. You'll get a supportive environment, lots of responsibility, and room for personal development from day one.
NavVis is located close to Stiglmaierplatz in the heart of Munich, Germany. We believe in flexible working hours and run awesome team events. Our interdisciplinary culture aims to bring out the best of everyone and we are looking to quickly grow our team of currently around 100 amazing individuals ☺
We are a top-funded start-up backed by renowned international venture funds and honored with numerous awards!
Sounds interesting? Please visit us at www.navvis.com/careers and send your application documents (English CV, cover letter, university transcripts) to firstname.lastname@example.org.