Junior Product Manager (m/f) - Hotel Content Integration
Beginn: Oktober 2015
Join trivago and help shape the future of the world’s largest online hotel search. Work with the latest technology and with colleagues from over 60 countries. We believe in personal development through flexible, self-directed work and cross-functional opportunities. Enjoy a working environment that encourages new ideas, fun and challenging the status quo!
As a Junior Product Manager for the Content Integration team you will support us in finding the most effective way of delivering hotel information and hotel review data to over 80 million trivago users per month. This involves working closely with the Product Manager to find solutions to complex issues that can arise during content integration and supporting the team by identifying and solving data inconsistencies for new website features. In this role you will also define, track and analyze KPIs related to hotel information & reviews on a daily basis, whilst continually keeping your eye on the bigger picture by thinking of new website features which could enhance our content display or make the integration process more efficient. Supporting the head of Content Integration by pitching ideas on how to enhance the workflow processes between our Product and Content departments is also a key aspect of this role.
The ideal candidate
- Has the courage to test new ideas and is not afraid of failing.
- Holds a degree - preferably in Business, Management, Computer Science or equivalent technical field.
- Has gained experience in Digital Content Collection/Management or Integration through an internship or equivalent. Product Management or Web Development experience would be a plus.
- Is a confident user of MS Office.
- Has basic HTML/CSS knowledge or basic programming knowledge. MySQL / basic database knowledge would be a plus.
- Is a detail-oriented person who can focus on the small print whilst keeping the bigger picture in mind. Business value vs complexity is a factor you will always have to take into account.
- Has excellent communication skills and can explain complex topics in simple, intelligible ways.
- Is an extremely organized individual who can work to tight deadlines and has the ability to prioritize their work effectively.
- Speaks English (our company language) fluently.
- Can start as soon as possible.
Life at trivago
trivago is an exciting hub of multi-cultural activity where nationalities from all around the world come to share their knowledge and work together on redefining the travelling experience for millions of people. We nurture all our talents and provide them with the support they need to develop professionally as well as personally. We encourage fanatic learning through regular workshops, seminars and constant feedback as well as promoting quick decision making by our trial and error philosophy. Flexible working hours are in place to create a trusting environment where productivity is measured through goals rather than how many hours spent in the office. For our internationals, we help with relocation and provide German classes for those wanting to learn or practice their German.
Join us at trivago - a place where talented minds meet, crazy ideas are shared and innovation is born.
- This is a fixed-term position with the intention of permanent employment after one year.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
Please note we only process applications via this URL. If clicking the URL in this message does not work, just copy and paste it into the address bar of your browser.