Junior Product Manager - Mobile (m/f)
Beginn: Juli 2015
Each month, 80 million users visit trivago to find their ideal hotel at the lowest rate. These 80 million users rely on our Product team to create the highest quality and most user friendly website possible. And this is where you come in.
We are on the lookout for the next Product prodigy, someone who can optimise how trivago is viewed on mobile devices by supporting the feature development for our trivago mobile apps. As Product Manager you will immerse yourself into the product life cycle by applying your creative mind to the ideation process and by participating in planning, developing, testing and evaluating new features or functionality. This will involve creating user stories, assisting with Backlog Grooming, planning sprints and working closely with the Product Owner, QA and backend development. We want a proactive, self-organized individual who will join our team and drive our features and mobile product to the next level with their enthusiasm, ambition and entrepreneurial passion.
The ideal candidate
- Speaks English (our company language) fluently.
- Has an impressive academic background, preferably in E-commerce, IT or a technical field.
- Has gained project management experience through an internship or equivalent. Please use the motivational letter to elaborate on the experience.
- Has a high level of technical understanding and grasps complex issues quickly.
- Is a tech junkie who knows everything about the latest mobile, iOS and Android developments.
- Understands how agile software engineering and scrum methods work.
- Can be trusted to work independently in a structured and organized fashion.
- Is eager to learn and acquire new skills.
- Can start as soon as possible.
What we offer
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day.
- A fixed-term position with the possibility of permanent employment after one year.
We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
Apply online: http://www.trivago.com/jobs/details/1008-junior-product-manager-mobile?cip=99060001013003