Financial Programmer - C++ (m/f)
IT Finance Operations
Beginn: Juli 2013
Are you fed up with a boring programming job, working in a dusty corner in your company’s basement?
Do you have an A+ in C++ and Qt?
Would you rather program financial models with an energetic and friendly financial technology start-up in Hamburg?
There is a fantastic opportunity available at Kreditech, one of the hottest German startups today with a unique combination of experienced investors, a cool young team with a fun-and-performance-culture!
Kreditech is looking for a programmer who is proficient in C++ and Qt to work closely with the CFO. The position would entail creating financial models to forecast or analyse the effects of changes in marketing and other business factors.
Kreditech is a young, disruptive and rapidly growing (more than 100% per year) technology company which applies online data (facebook data, e-commerce data, installed apps etc., which determine your credit worthiness) to real-time scoring which is applied to B2C loan issuing in Poland, Spain, Czech Republic, Russia and three new countries in 2013 as well as B2B products / partnerships with banks / external companies in 2014. We are financed by the new Samwer’s fond Global Capital Partners, a Silicon Valley VC, a few of the leading European Business Angels and Venture Capitalists, and an undisclosed German investment bank: http://techcrunch.com/2013/04/22/credit-scorer-kreditech-raises-around-3-5m-from-samwers-and-others/http://techcrunch.com/2012/12/17/kreditech/
This is the optimal chance for you to experience the hottest phase of a startup: strong growth, a proven product, and profitable yet interesting corporation, and to work in one of the coolest start-up offices ever - three bathrooms, two kitchens, boat-access to the river Alster - with one of the most fun and relaxed work environments that you’ll find anywhere. For example, we have water fights, nerf-gun shoot outs, and international cooking events - overall, we try to foster a working culture where we work hard as well as play hard. Find some pictures here: http://www.deutsche-startups.de/2012/11/15/hausbesuch-bei-kreditech/
YOUR ROLE AT KREDITECH:
- You will be supporting the CFO and the analysis team, working closely with them to analyse and create various financial modelling projects.
- You will assist in programming the financial modelling techniques that the company uses to predict future and theoretical financial situations.
- To do this, you will work daily with C++ and Qt: hence, you must be totally proficient with them.
- You will present your findings to internal and external interest groups.
- You studied computer science, finance, information technology, mathematics, physics, financial engineering or business informatics.
- You have practical experience and proficient knowledge in C++, Qt, Excel, and relational databases (MySQL/PostgreSQL). Knowledge of macros and Visual Basic within Excel would be a plus..
- It would be a great advantage if you had knowledge of or experience in financial modelling, and you must know how to present your work in a professional manner.
- You have a good sense of humor and are used to working on a tight schedule.
- In addition to being a fast and efficient worker, you are willing to put in longer hours sometimes when there’s a deadline to meet.
- You are friendly, creative, and able to interact with your co-workers to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- You should speak very good German and have good English skills as well.
As the position will be based in Hamburg, it would be best if all applicants have a work permit valid in the EU. Please visit our website, kreditech.com/vacancies, to apply, or simply go to the following link: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=ofRvXfwi&s=gruenderszene We welcome your application in German or English.