Junior QA Engineer (m/f)
Care.com Europe GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2015
Die passende Betreuung dank der Care.com Europe GmbH – Wir helfen Familien
Care.com is the world’s leading online market place for family care. Care.com offers a reliable service in which families can find the right care for their loved ones, with ease. At the same time we help providers find families who they can work with, safely and reliably. Care.com also provides families and job seekers with a wide range of tools and services to ensure that they make safe and sound decisions. The head office of Care.com is located in Waltham, Massachusetts, with additional offices in Berlin, Austin, New York and San Francisco.
For our Berlin based international team – comprised of colleagues from 16 different countries and some very friendly dogs – we are looking from now on for a:
Junior QA Engineer (m/f)
The well-being of families is central to our ethos; but equally important to us are our employees. Join our highly motivated, international team!
You will master these challenges
- Based on tasks assigned by the QA manager, work on developing and enhancing automation scripts.
- Participate in sprint planning sessions and understand requirements thoroughly.
- Prepare test cases and execute them through manual tests as well as automation for assigned projects.
- Complete the projects on time with high quality.
- Support releases and maintenance of QA and operational environments.
- Be a great team player willing to stretch and achieve goals.
What you bring to the table
- Knowledge of a programming language like Java, Groovy, Ruby or Python.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and Linux/Unix.
- Exposure to unit testing tools like JUnit or Geb is a nice to have.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
…and what we offer besides a competitive salary
We would like to offer you an interesting and miscellaneous position in our international and dynamic team. To boost the team spirit, we have company events once a month – for example BBQs in the park, Happy Hours in fancy Berlin bars or dinner hopping parties. In our office we offer our employees free fruit, water, cola, ice tea, coffee and more.
Your job related development is very important to us. We would like to support you individually. As a modern company, it is our utmost priority to help balance family- and work-life. We offer you flexible hours of work and the solution of Home Office.
Please send us your entire application documents with your salary expectations and your earliest start date via E-Mail (Header: „QA Automation Engineer (f/m)to:
We look forward to your application!