Junior Rails Developer (m/f)
Mobile Event Guide
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2013
Let’s move forward.
You are looking for a great product to contribute to with your code? Building backend tools and improving existing apps, here you become part of a team including everything – follow tech trends, learn new things, improve your code everyday!
Our amazing team consists of talented people from all over the world. Everyone makes the difference and every workday unique. Working together we are in the front row of mobile app development and make tomorrow’s visions for congresses and trade fairs come true. Join us and become a part of our amazing team!
- Building and maintaining our backend and automation tools, based on Ruby, Rails, and modern JS
- Taking responsibility for the full lifecycle of your code, from implementing, to testing, to user acceptance, to deployment, to maintenance on client side
- You have proven experience with test-driven development in Ruby and Rails
- You have an understanding of core concepts like OOP, design patterns, algorithms and how to run Ruby on a production server
- You are enthusiastic about your work, results-driven and keen on developing in an agile environment with Kanban and Scrum
- You have a passion for backend development, but you’re not afraid to dive into some frontend code to get a job done
- You feel comfortable in a UNIX shell
- You favour a pragmatic programming style and simple solutions
- You write not only outstanding code but are also able to explain how you proceed while you go along – and you like pair-programming
- You have solid English language skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- We use a tech stack based on Ruby, Rails, REST, MySQL, AngularJS, git, GitHub, Puppet
- You have a free choice of Mac or ThinkPad hardware
- You will collaborate a lot with our fantastic project management team who enjoys jokes, a terrific mood, and a stocked candy jar
- Enthusiastic geeks who want you to join our hackathon team
That sounds interesting to you? Then send your CV to email@example.com