Junior Sales Manager (m/w)
Beginn: August 2017
ABOUT THE JOB
Get a head start into the vibrant Berlin start-up world. We want you as one of our sales superheroes!
We are a high-growth technology business transforming the way brick and mortar retailers engage with their customers.
In our Sales team you prospect new business opportunities, deep-dive into retailer’s retail and marketing strategies and define marketing and pre-sales activities. You work together with marketing and the core sales team in order to attract, identify, and close the best deals. Sales Dev. is used in the Top US b2b companies and getting more and more common in Europe. JSM is the perfect position to get a head start into a successful sales or marketing career.
We are a young team with lots of fun during and after work. Our company already mastered the phase of early failure but still got plenty of space to shape our company and to realize own potential in a secured environment.
Find out more and contact us!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are a native German speaker and fluent in English
- You hold a University degree and have at least 1 year of relevant professional experience in sales and/or marketing
- You consistently overachieve quotas and revenue goals
- You have a proven track record of generating both inbound and outbound demand
- You are comfortable building relationships with key decision makers up to C-level executives
- You have solid knowledge of the German retail market, understand its structures and hierarchies, as well as its strategies, market influences and market movements
- You combine commitment and self-initiative with a high quality awareness
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- You have experience with Salesforce, MS Office and other sales productivity tools is a plus
- You are a creative solution thinker and demonstrate research creativity
- Strong retail network is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will be part of a highly professional and motivated Sales Team always working in very close collaboration with IT, the Business Intelligence Team and the MiNODES Founders
- Day-to-Day interaction with leading retailers across all parts of the industry
- A young and dynamic international team full of talent and good vibes that drives to support but also to positively disrupt the brick & mortar retail industry
- You will get the unique chance to witness the growth of a tech start-up company and to move it forward thanks to your own ideas and efforts
- You can develop yourself through creative freedom and working on the toughest challenges
- You will benefit from a communicative, stimulating and inspiring environment, with lots of team activities
- Your salary consists of a fixed and variable (based on the realized individual revenues).
- We are headquartered in Berlin with additional offices in London as well as New York City
We're looking forward to receiving your application including a compelling motivation letter, a clearly arranged CV, your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectation.