Junior SEO Manager (m/f)
Beginn: April 2015
Help us revolutionize e-commerce by introducing mass customized furniture that users can design with online 3D-configurators in photorealistic quality. Join a world class team of creative, smart and passionate people in the heart of Berlin!
We are looking for an enthusiastic
Junior SEO Manager (Berlin) (m/f)
As our Junior SEO Manager (m/f) you will play an important role in mycs’ marketing activities. Help us grow a fabulous e-commerce platform where customers can easily design their own furniture for affordable prices.
- Create and optimize web content for Search Engine Optimization
- Analyze and monitor SEO performances
- Plan and execute SEO campaigns
- Negotiate cooperations and regular contact with business partners
- Research and implement SEO best practices
Join a creative, smart, self-motivated, and experienced group of people at a successful company where your input will make a real difference. We offer a competitive compensation package, flexible working times, and great opportunity for advancement and long-term career building. We invest in the personal development of our people.
For more details: Joblink
Skills & Requirements
- Passionate for SEO, proactive and eager to learn new things
- Good understanding of relevant web technologies like HTML, CSS etc.
- Ideally first experience in SEO and a good understanding of the common tools (e.g. google analytics and webmaster tools)
- Possess an A/B testing mindset of experimentation
- Fluent in German and English, any additional language is a plus
- Excellent copywriting, writing and communication skills
- Open, communicative and team-oriented personality
- Structured, accurate and creative
About mycs GmbH
mycs is changing the way we buy things online. Our vision is to revolutionize E-commerce. All our products are sold using photorealistic, real-time 3D customization tools. In the past, we have built Massivkonzept, the leading online shop for customized furniture. mycs builds on this experience and is currently building a team in Berlin, focusing on building cutting edge technology and improving the E-commerce customer experience.
We are a well-funded startup, consisting of startup veterans and young professionals, all strongly dedicated to our vision, having fun at work and enjoying to spend time together. You can expect a relaxed, yet professional work atmosphere that makes sure you can focus on achieving your goals. We believe in investing in our people and in our work environment.
ARE YOU IN?
We are looking to fill this position immediately. If you are the one we are looking for, please send us (firstname.lastname@example.org) your detailed application including a cover letter and your CV, details of your availability and your salary expectations. You still have questions? We are happy to answer them. We are looking forward to hearing from you!