Junior SEO Manager – Dutch Market (m/f)
Beginn: Mai 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are Wimdu, an awesome start-up headquartered in the heart of Berlin! Initially funded with $90 million, Wimdu has grown to host over 300,000 properties in over 120 countries, connecting guests and hosts worldwide. We are on track to become Europe’s leading marketplace for private accommodation, offering an authentic travel experience for those looking for a smart alternative to hotels. Wimdu has the vision, the passion and the drive to succeed and we are now looking for motivated people to join our multi-talented, international team to make it happen!
For our Berlin office we are looking for a
Junior SEO Manager – Dutch Market (f/m)
Are you passionate about the online business and experienced with all things digital? Do you enjoy working in an international environment? If so, join our team and become part of our ongoing success!
As part of our SEO Team you will contribute to an award-winning performance. We now actively focus on acquiring new customers in over 25 international markets, and are still expanding, making us one of the largest and most successful SEO Teams in Europe.
- You will be responsible for the development and execution of SEO best practices and will have a key role in the Dutch market’s growth
- You will be responsible for creating engaging, professional content across the website.
- You will devise and manage a program of ethical search engine optimization activity to drive traffic focusing on technical enhancement and link building strategy
- You will focus on optimizing and maintaining the health of the website using a wide range of industry tools
- You will report on search engine visibility daily, keyword popularity, competitor behavior and traffic patterns using tools such as GetStat and Google Webmaster Tools
- You will implement market and competitors research oriented to action
- You will be establishing relevant connections within the travel industry
- You have at least 1-2 years’ experience in Online Marketing, preferably in SEO
- You have a proven track record of link building in the Dutch market
- You have experience in content marketing and are passionate about social media
- You speak Dutch on a native level and are fluent in English
- You are confident in using renowned SEO tools such as Google Webmaster Tools and GetStat. good knowledge of Microsoft Excel as well as HTML is advantageous.
- You are eloquent, creative, and have excellent writing skills.
- Experience in travel industry is a plus
- You have an open minded personality and can excel in both a team and individually
If you seek to work within a friendly and supportive environment, with a high performance culture and many learning opportunities, then we are looking for you! Based in Berlin, you will be a part of the Online Marketing team and your work will directly influence Wimdu´s development and worldwide success.
We offer international start-up-spirit based in the heart of Germany's capital. The Wimdu Academy, monthly events and a chill-out area complete our offer and will enrich your days as a part of our fantastic team.
Excited by the prospect of joining us?
Please forward your application, including CV, cover letter and salary expectations, by using the following link: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oXp92fwh&s=Gründerszene
We look forward to hearing from you!
Wimdu GmbH | Voltastraße 5 | 13355 Berlin