Junior SEO Manager Poland (m/f)
Beginn: Juli 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
DaWanda is the online marketplace for unique and handmade items. Designers and creatives offer their one of a kind and limited-edition products for sale on www.dawanda.com. Going against the grain of mass-production, DaWanda is a haven for those who value individuality and responsible consumption, as much as they like the latest trends. On the website you can find unique fashion, accessories, baby items and home decor. DaWanda is a social commerce platform, where consumers can exchange creative ideas and find inspiration from one another. Many products are created to the individual specifications of the buyer.
We are looking for a Junior SEO Manager Poland (f/m) to achieve website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of our SEO marketing roadmap.
- Develop and implement new SEO strategies and work independently on your country specific platform, driving more traffic to our website
- Implement and optimize SEO/PPC settings in accordance with best practice (on- and off-page)
- Research keywords and do potential analysis
- Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize click-through and conversion rates
- Report and analyze with different analysis tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Coordinate with Social Media and other Marketing departments
- First experience in search engine optimization and pay-per-click campaigns (on-page and off-page) working full-time, as a student or in private projects
- Experienced MS-Office User (especially Excel)
- Ability to perform research, analyze websites, document changes, and make decisions regarding optimization approach
- Creative and idea driven, but also able to use data to frame concepts and plans
- A team player who enjoys communicating and working together to find solutions
- Fluent spoken and written skills in Polish and English
- Be part of one of Europe’s most loved internet brands
- Know-How and practical experience in several fields of Online Marketing, particularly SEO and SEM
- A variety of different challenging tasks
- Participate in an open, creative, innovative company culture
- Flexible working hours
- Work in a beautiful loft in Berlin Charlottenburg
If you are interested in this position, please send us your complete application indicating your earliest starting date and salary expectations.