Junior SEO Specialist (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2014
Westwing is a high-growth e-commerce business: Backed by well-known investors with over USD 150 mn. in funding and growing rapidly, we are the leading Home & Living eCommerce company in Europe on a mission to provide our more than 10 million members with stylish furniture and homewares from well-known brands they love. Just 2 years after launch, Westwing has already taken clear no. 1 position in all of the 10 countries it serves right now, including Brazil and Russia, surpassing USD 150mn. in sales in our second full year of business 2013.
To pursue our ambitious expansion strategy, we are looking for a Junior SEO Specialist (m/f). You want to contribute your own ideas and suggestions to a continuous optimization of current SEO trends? Then join us now at our headquarters in Munich!
Your tasks will be
- Review and analysis of link resources
- Daily work with SEO tools
- Co-development of target group and customer-appropriate link building solutions
- Development of new link building opportunities
- Setting up new cooperations and negotiation conditions
- Analyzing the market, competitors and trend development in SEO
The successful candidate will have
- Strong analytical skills and ability to multitask in fast-paced environment – Ideally with experience in e-commerce
- Experience with searchmetrics, linkbird, sistrix, onpage.org
- Work experience in the field of Online Marketing and / or SEO
- A hands-on, independent and structured way of working
- Team spirit
- Practical and entrepreneurial insights into a fast growing company
- Personal responsibility and space for own ideas
- A great atmosphere and a steep learning curve
- A dynamical team and flat hierarchies
- An urban office in central Munich
Please forward in absolute confidence, a full curriculum vitae and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Location: Munich.