Junior Social Media Manager (m/w)
Pepper Media Holding GmbH
Marketing PR & Media Redaktion
Beginn: Juli 2015
Can't you survive without your Smartphone or PC? Do you know how to talk to the right people through different social media channels? Can you help us to multiply the number of followers in several channels in no time? You have a remarkable talent for foreign languages and you're always keen on using them on a daily base? If your answer to all these questions is yes, then join our team and experience a wide range of new and exciting challenges!
We operate an international partner network called Pepper.com, “The World’s Largest Deal Community”, which consists of several successful online deal platforms.Together we want to build something great, to further expand and develop our following products:
Your responsibilities would include:
- Researching and the preparation of thrilling content for our social media channels (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter).
- Creation and dispatch of our daily mydealz newsletter.
- Preparing competitions for our Newsletter, Social Media and Pepper.com platforms, you'll be responsible for organising and implementing the process from start to end.
- Further development of our marketing strategy together with your team, evaluation and regular optimisation.
- Work out and coordinate the creation of merchandise articles.
The qualities we are looking for:
- You know the concept of mydealz and you have a passion for bargain hunting.
- You finished your studies with a focus on marketing or similar, you have first hand experience in the field of social media marketing.
- You are open and creative when it comes to developing new marketing approaches and you bring in new ideas proactively.
- You are self motivated, organised and independent with an attention to detail in your practices and structuring.
- You have an analytical mind, numbers and maths don’t trouble you.
- You are fluent in German and English, other languages such as Spanish or French would be a huge bonus.
Some perks of working for Pepper.com are:
- A great office on Torstraße (close to U-Rosenthaler Platz) in the heart of the Berlin startup scene.
- Be a part of an awesome team of passionate and skilled people.
- Any technology, gadgets, Operating System you want.
- Flexible working hours.
Interested? Apply with all relevant documents online.