Junior Software Engineer (m/f)
The Mobility House
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2017
- Are you the type of person interested in developing software towards emission-free future ?
- Would you like to participate in revolutionizing the energy markets with vehicle batteries ?
- Would you like to use innovative technologies to integrate electric vehicles into the power grid ?
- Would you like to implement machine learning algorithm on big scale ?
- Is your passion to continuously improve your knowledge in a cutting edge open source technologies ?
Than consider to join us in Munich as a "Junior Software Engineer (m/f)"
The Mobility House – inspired by zero emissions
Based in Munich, Germany, The Mobility House is a young and dynamic start up company founded in 2009, and cooperates with all leading automobile manufacturers in over 10 countries. Our charging and energy storage solutions enable the ’Energiewende’ and help electric mobility to achieve a breakthrough. Our technologies allow us to integrate electric vehicles into the power grid as an aggregated swarm storage of batteries.
What are we looking for?
Knowledge / Experiences
- University degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or equivalent
- Experience in developing high quality software in C/C++ or Python
- Decent knowledge of the Linux Operating systems
Additional Knowledge / Experience
- GoLang, Ruby, Scala
- Team player
- Flexible with a getting things done attitude
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Natural interest in ‚How things work‘
- Eager to learn new things
- Appreciation of cultural differences
What's in for you?
- Competitive remuneration
- Work in a stable, multi-national environment
- Culture of active open source contributions within as well as outside of our tech stack boundaries
- In-service training and external seminar participations
Gained your interest? We would be happy to receive your application including your expected salary and earliest start date via E-Mail at email@example.com