Junior TV Media Buyer (m/f)
PR & Media
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2015
We are Wimdu, an awesome start-up headquartered in the heart of Berlin! Initially funded with $90 million, Wimdu has grown to host over 300,000 properties in over 100 countries, connecting guests and hosts worldwide. We are on track to become Europe’s leading marketplace for private accommodation, offering an authentic travel experience for those looking for a smart alternative to hotels. Wimdu has the vision, the passion and the drive to succeed and we are now looking for motivated people to join our multi-talented, international team to make it happen!
For our Berlin office we are looking for a
Junior TV Media Buyer (f/m)
Are you passionate about the online business and experienced with TV buying and Media Data analysis? Do you enjoy working in an international environment? If so, join our team and become part of our ongoing success!
- Assist the Senior Media Manager in the coordination, booking & analysis of TV and other Offline Media campaigns for Wimdu all over Europe
- Execute Data Handling, Formatting and Storing for all Offline Media Activities
- Monitor and report TV campaign performance and proactively communicate results to the Senior Media Manager as well as our Chief Brand Officer
- Provide analytics and execution on that analysis to ensure positive ROI
- Help your manager to deliver media buys at allowable acquisition costs including negotiation and contract review with agencies and media houses
- You have a high affinity to data management and analysis, enjoy crunching numbers, and you can also translate those into insights and business strategy
- You ideally have first working experience in TV campaign marketing, also motivated graduates with a relevant degree are encouraged to apply
- You are definitely a self-starter and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment with other smart and driven people
- You enjoy working in an international environment and you speak fluent English. German language skills would be a plus
If you seek to work within a friendly and supportive environment, with a high performance culture and many learning opportunities, then we are looking for you! Based in Berlin, you will be a part of the Brand team and your work will directly influence Wimdu´s development and worldwide success.
We offer international start-up-spirit based in the heart of Germany's vibrant capital. Free fruit and beverages, as well as monthly events and a chill-out area complete our offer and will enrich your days as a part of our fantastic team.
Excited by the prospect of joining us?
Please forward your application, including CV, cover letter and salary expectations, by using the following link: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=o3ZT1fwG&s=Gründerszene
We look forward hearing from you.
Wimdu GmbH | Voltastraße 5 | 13355 Berlin