(Junior) Venture Development at new Venture (m/f)
Marketing Business Development Management
Beginn: Februar 2015
Founded by BCG/Google alumni, Shah Recruiting is an aspiring leader in the field of digital recruiting for executive and management positions - and for top talent. Our mission is to connect the greatest minds of the digital world - to enable bold visions.
Note: this job offer is not for Shah Recruiting, but for a client. For this position, the client’s identity remains undisclosed.
(Junior) Venture Development for a New Venture in Berlin (m/f)
For this role, you are ideally fluent in both German and English.
- You help grow the startup, in a well-structured manner, at top speed.
- Your tasks can consist of all tasks which otherwise a junior CEO/COO
would have to accomplish
- In case you do well in the highly-selective process, you may directly report to top management (irrespective of how inexperienced you may be) and become a contact point to the venture capitalists to be involved in financing rounds
- Track record of personal, academic (typical candidate top ~5% of class at School + University) - or similar achievements in other areas of life
- With regards to ‘experience’: the more top performance-track-record you have, the more responsibility you may get to begin with - however, 1-2 top internships may suffice to get you into the process
- Great professional achievements (i.e. performed well in internships in highly competitive environments or similar)
- Outstandingly analytical and performance-driven, hands-on mentality
- A strong communicator (if not, ideally to be compensated by strong technical/quantitative skills)
- Highly competitive environment, handpicked management-team consisting of tier1-consulting/i-banking alumni with very strong startup-track-record
- Well-financed, high-growth setup
Please send your application (CV is sufficient) to: firstname.lastname@example.org