Junior Web Developer (PHP) (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Do you believe that online gaming is a fascinating and extremely fast growing market?
Does working with the best game developers on the most successful games published on all major social networks and browser game portals around the globe sound like an amazing job opportunity to you?
Then become a part of Plinga – Europe’s leading publisher of social online games with more than 15 games live on 2,000 social networks and browser game portals, played by over 30 million users every month.
Join our truly international team at our head office in Berlin as Junior Web Developer (PHP)
What will you do?
- You will contribute to the development of our own new portals
- You will integrate new social games into our portfolio social networks and gaming portals
- You will work both on back-end and front-end functionalities with the possibility to choose projects which interest you most
- You will document your work using wiki
What are your qualities?
- A degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1+ years work experience with PHP5 and preferably in another object-oriented programming language (i.e. Java/Ruby)
- Knowledge of version control systems (i.e. Git, Subversion)
- Experience with an MVC framework (i.e. Kohana/Zend) is strongly desirable
- Experience in databases (MySQL is an advantage)
- Basic Unix/Linux knowledge
- Basic knowledge or interest in Big Data technologies, i.e. Hadoop, Hive, AWS
What do we offer?
- Join us and be part of a successful and rapidly growing start-up here in the heart of Berlin and explore your options in one of the most attractive sectors of the new economy sealing the connection between computer games and social media
- Join our young, international and committed team of developers
- Use of new technologies and tools
- Benefit from a comprehensive training program to underpin your professional development
- Flexible hours, a great atmosphere and working environment
We look forward to your online application in English or German, including your CV, relevant references and preferences with regards to your general availability.