Head of Growth (m/f)
Keleya digital-health solutions
Marketing Business Development Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2018
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
Become our Growth Guru and directly impact the success of our company
Keleya is an app-based solution for young moms & moms to-be. We provide pregnant women with the right fitness program and creative nutrition plans based on their wellbeing, situation and fitness indications.
Since our founding in summer 2017, we have been working with passion, agility and team spirit to make parenthood an even greater experience.
Do you want to become a part of the Keleya family to help us make Keleya an even greater success story? We look forward to receiving your application.
Your responsibilities at Keleya
- Identify, test and optimize our growth model
- Manage our inbound and outbound marketing channels for customer acquisition (yourself/together with your team)
- Lead upselling efforts for our user base (in-app, email etc.)
- Work closely together with our Product/UX/Design team for short- and long-term product optimization, incl. AB testing
- Measure, analyze and report on these efforts to design future growth strategies and improve our product development
- Maintaining an excellent understanding of our users and prospective users, to discover the core patterns that encourage them to join Keleya and remain active
Some things we consider critical to being our Head of Growth
- 3+ years’ exp. in a senior-level marketing / product role
- 3+ years’ driving growth in a B2C SaaS business
- Experience with data analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Domo, etc. – both in terms of setup/maintenance and usage
- Demonstrable interest in learning about user behavior through both quantitative and qualitative data
- Experience in setting up and managing in- and outbound marketing channels
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Proven experience implementing customer discovery processes to optimize results across the funnel
- Ownership thinking. Have the ability to take ownership and make decisions.
- Enthusiastic, inspirational leadership with excellent communication skills
What you can expect
- Flexible structures and flat hierarchies
- A sustainably, but successfully growing startup
- A lively and transparent working atmosphere
- Location in the center of Berlin
- Employee Trainings such as specific Coaching, Yoga-classes, Teambuilding
- And much more….
More about Keleya
At Keleya we work in a self–organized environment, where we are building up a set structure within the team, whilst every person has the power to make meaningful decisions within their domain. We drive change and learning and always aim to get better at what we do. We care about our distinctive company culture, about your personal development, direct communication and support each other where we can. We love entrepreneurial thinking and people who believe that strong teams are built based on honesty.
How to get started
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Keleya, please apply via e-mail with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications. Your contact person is Lena.