Key Account Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
quintly is looking to add a Key Account Manager to our growing team! It will be your responsibility to handle care for our top clients and make sure they get the most out of their quintly experience. You will be part of the customer satisfaction team and support us in the steady optimization of account management and other processes related to our clients’ satisfaction.
- Care for our top clients, maintain and improve relationships
- Position new quintly products and services
- Conduct business reviews for top clients and drive further adoption of products
- Run onboarding and training sessions
- As part of our customer satisfaction team you work closely with support and sales
Your Skills And Experience
- BA/BS degree in business, technical or other field
- High affinity to technology (experience with analytics products is a big plus)
- Authentic personality for genuine and efficient consultation with our potential clients
- Project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English, a professional stay abroad (semester/internship etc.) is a big plus
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
quintly is a web-based tool to help brands and agencies analyze, benchmark and optimize their social media performance. With a strong international footprint, quintly currently has clients in over 186 countries and a multicultural team speaking more than 15 languages.
Come and join us on a great journey & apply via the job-link below!