Key Account Manager (m/f)
Business Development Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
As a KAM you will be responsible for managing all matters related to our most important clients.
You will have to find potential Key Accounts, approach them and persuade them to work with Uniplaces. Once you sign them as Uniplaces clients, you will also be responsible for building a strong relationship with them, keep them engaged, have their listings always up-to-date and ensure they get bookings.
You must coordinate with Key Account support team to ensure a good quality customer service, where all issues regarding availabilities, bookings, cancellations, listings, payments and invoices are taken care of, within an appropriate time frame. You will also be the point of contact across teams, giving support to Marketing regarding potential partnerships, PR actions, interviews, etc, to Bookings regarding good offers to promote, to CET regarding complaints and cancellations, and to Product regarding integrations and potential improvements on our platform.
You will be measured on the performance of your key accounts, taking into account size of portfolio, bookings and acceptance rate. Therefore, all actions with others teams and with the clients must be focused on improving these KPIs.
Considering this job will put this person involved with many clients with several properties, you will have to be extremely well organized, very responsible and methodical. Uniplaces needs someone proactive and self-motivated with a hands-on approach to all tasks he or she is assigned to.
- Native German and fluency in English is required; other languages (Italian, French, Spanish) are a big plus
- Experience in real estate/student accommodation/account management
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience in sales/business development
- Experience executing projects in a rapidly changing and fast paced environment (startup experience is a big plus)
- International experience, having lived, worked or studied outside your home country
- Confident in public speaking, sales calls and face to face meetings
- Internationally minded. Traveled the world? Interested in other cultures?
- Report directly to the General Manager - Berlin
- Direct contact with the senior team.
- First hand startup experience in our fast-growing, venture backed company
- Hands-on training across teams (e.g. operations, marketing, tech)
- Quick progression & exposure to all areas of the business.
- Competitive salary