(Key) Account Manager (m/f)
Beginn: November 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Webgears GmbH develops innovative smart shopping portals in international E-Commerce markets. With our projects Gutscheinsammler.de, Voucherbox.co.uk and Couponbox.com, we hold leading market positions in numerous segments and help over 3 million people per month turn their online shopping into an experience.
Couponbox.com is one of the fastest growing online coupon publishers in the United States - and we’re only just getting started.
To support and further develop our growth in the US, we are looking for an engaged and motivated (Key) Account Manager (f/m).
- Personal responsibility for the development and management of US affiliate partners and merchants in the US
- Design and implementation of individual client campaigns with ongoing analysis of objectives
- Development of innovative and high potential sale and marketing strategies to increase client revenues
- Ongoing account review and analysis
- Revenue and result responsibilities for assigned accounts
- Creation and presentation of client pitches
- Participation in industry trade fairs and events
- Close cooperation with the marketing and product management departments
- Bachelors Degree (BA) in Business or Marketing
- Account and/or client management experience
- Familiarity with affiliate marketing (publisher, advertiser, performance-marketing agency or affiliate network)
- Basic knowledge of SEM and SEO
- Goal orientated, structured work ethic and self-starter
- High affinity with the online market and/or eCommerce environments
- Reliable, flexible, loyal and a team player
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
What you can expect in return
- Highly motivated, fast growing and internationally engaged company
- Flat hierarchy with fast decision process and large scope for decision making
- Frequent company events and numerous employee benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive remuneration
Do you think you’re the ideal candidate for the position? Then apply today email to email@example.com with your comprehensive application documents, including earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.