Key Account Manager (f/m)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are homify - the interactive platform for Home and Living! Whether you’re looking for the right architect or inspiration - we offer everything that clients need for planning and arranging their home. Already more than 80.000 architects, designers and builders are presenting their work on our website and they are getting more every day. Since 2014, we have grown to more than 80 employees and are already operating in 23 countries from our office in Berlin.
All this would not have been possible without our talented and motivated employees. Our team is a potpourri of unconventional thinkers, passionate web developers and enthusiastic business strategists. But all share the same goal: we want to build the biggest platform for Home and Living together!
To come even closer to achieving our goal, we are currently looking for a Key Account Manager (f/m) for each of the following markets.
- Representing a contact person for priority customers and resolving any issue they may have
- You take care of the planning and implementation of sales processes
- Campaign monitoring, optimization and development of business relations
- Development of market, product and competitive analyses
- Develop and optimize our customer acquisition strategy
- Market, competition and trend monitoring
- At least one year of working experience in Sales or Account Management
- You speak the language of the market you are applying for on a native level
- Negotiation skills and service-oriented attitude
- Professional demeanor and high expertise in relationship management
- Good command of English since it is our company language
- High level of commitment
- Conscientious, solution oriented and independent working style
What we offer
- A dynamic, perhaps a little crazy and multi-cultural team who will welcome you with open arms
- Regular team events
- Prizes for the Partner Manager of the Week and the Employee of the Month
- High transparency through frequent company meetings
- The possibility to support and follow the development of a young company in its growth phase
We are looking forward to hearing from you! LET’S HOMIFY TOGETHER!
Please send us your application either in English or German and especially explain why homify is the ideal working place for you.