Key Account Manager(m/f)
Business Development Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
SumUp is the leading mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) company and is set to empower the world to accept card payments.
With SumUp, merchants can accept credit and debit cards, using their smartphones or tablets in the most simple, secure, and cost-effective way. SumUp is the only company of its kind to provide a mPOS Chip & PIN solution built on proprietary end-to-end EMV payment technology, terminal hardware, and mobile applications.
Launched in August 2012, SumUp enjoys impressive global reach and has since expanded into 13 countries, including Germany, the UK and Brazil. SumUp continues to grow and is backed by American Express, BBVA Ventures, Groupon and other renowned venture capital investors.
At SumUp over 100 people from more than 20 countries work every day to deliver the best experience to our merchants. In our Berlin office, you will encounter more than 50 people who are as passionate, professional and skillful as you are. For us the people are what makes SumUp a great company.
We are looking for a
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - GERMANY (m/f)
What your new challenge will look like
- Identify, contact and acquire potential cooperation partners in Germany and other EU countries
- Develop creative and up-to-date sales strategies
- Represent SumUp and our product at all times in a secure, convincing, and professional manner with regards to (large) key accounts and at industry events
- You will be expected to stand for reliability with our partners and ensure transparency
- Negotiate contracts confidently and regard deal-closing as your absolute strength
- After closing a deal, implementation is a key part of your job
- Be equally comfortable working on your own and as part of a team
What we are looking for in a new colleague
- Extensive (min. 3 years) sales experience and corresponding success in sales- ideally in the mPOS or Fin-tech environment - we do equally value fast learners!
- Strong negotiating skill, trustworthiness and creativity
- Excellent language skills (verbally and written) in German and English (other languages a plus)
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Senior personality – someone who is comfortable communicating with and convincing C-level business partners (proven track record a plus)
- Knowledge about innovative sales activities, methods and implementing them
- Start-ups thrill you! You’re able to identify yourself with them and you know what awaits you when working for one. Start-up experience a definite plus.
What you can expect from us
- A beautiful and tech-savvy working environment in Berlin – the heart of the most vibrant city in Europe
- Short decision-making channels in a technologically demanding, international, motivated and lively environment with flat hierarchies
- Dedicated, highly motivated team with a great team spirit
- This full time position
Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org or www.sumup.de/careers. We look forward to your application!