Key Account Manager/Sales Manager (m/f)
RaceChip Chiptuning GmbH & Co. KG
Business Development Sales Projektmanagement
Beginn: April 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Key Account Manager / Sales Manager Asia (m/f)
Are you an experienced sales strategic for the Asian Market (ex. Greater China) with a great passion for cars? Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge in the field of German automotive? Then you are the perfect fit for our team!
RaceChip is the leading global chiptuning company. We develop and market high-tech performance enhancements for more than 60 automotive manufacturers and 3.000 vehicles. Today, just 9 years after our foundation, we already sell 100.000 chiptuning products p.a. in more than 135 countries globally. This incredible success is based on the skills, the motivation and creativity of our team.
Most recently, we decided to increase our activity in the Asian market. To further drive this expansion, we are currently looking for a Key Account Manager / Sales Manager Asia (m/f) to join our Team. In this role, you will be responsible for extending and developing our dealer and distributor network in Asia. The role is located in our Headquarter in Göppingen, in our office in Munich or in our Representative Office in Shanghai.
Joining RaceChip offers a great opportunity: By revealing new sales opportunities and extending our market impact you become a decisive factor for our international expansion.
- You will hold full sales responsibility in your region and work constantly and diligently on furthering the growth of RaceChip as a brand
- You will act as a direct point of contact for our most important dealers in your region and you will be responsible for their strategic and operative development
- You are in charge of continuously analyzing the sales situation in your region geared towards the acquisition and development of new and promising Key Accounts
- You will actively manage business relations with existing Key Accounts and reinforce these affairs by visiting dealers and trade shows in your sales region
- You work closely with the internal Reseller support department which provides operative support to all RaceChip’s dealers
- You successfully finished your B. Sc. or M. Sc. in Economics, Business Administration or similar
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience including Key Account Management and/or Sales roles, roles in corporate development contexts or start-ups
- A good understanding of and interest in Asian markets and an obvious skill-set to strategically take our Key Accounts to the next level
- You share a passion for cars and a catching enthusiasm for our products and you are enthusiastic about building and developing RaceChip in Asia
- You have excellent communicative skills, a desire to make an impact, an entrepreneurial mindset as well as a structured and diligent way of working
- You enjoy traveling and you are interested in different countries and cultures
- Excellent English skills, additional languages are a plus
What we offer
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth in an attractive, dynamically growing, entrepreneurial automotive environment
- Result-driven operating in a highly motivated and inspiring team with a steady focus on content and solutions
- A steep learning curve based on close collaboration with a management team consisting of top-consultants and Tier-1 automotive
- A competitive salary combined with the opportunity to actively shape RaceChip’s future
- Thrilling projects - waiting to be implemented
If you are interested in being part of an exciting success story, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send a copy of your resume, relevant credentials, your earliest possible start date and your expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!