Head of Product Management (m/f) - Eco-System
Kienbaum Consultants International GmbH
Marketing Produktmanagement Customer Care
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are a newly founded start-up of a German industrial group based in Munich and Berlin. With our team, we want to build an independent B2B trading platform for the safety and security market. We are looking for a Head of Product Management (m/f) - Eco-System in the context of IoT, who likes to grow and shape the B2B marketplace together with our young, dynamic and creative team.
- Responsible for product management activities in the context of IoT with B2B target groups
- Manage application developers, hardware manufacturers, and system integrators for facility and on-site security
- Work closely with key decision makers in all relevant verticals (e.g. logistics, retail, office buildings)
- Design and launch an effective eco-system in the security and safety market and successfully balance the needs of various stakeholders
- Identify potential improvements of our products and services to develop them further
- Lead the prioritization and creation of new features for our eco-system
- Lead, develop and build the product management team
- Previous experience working for companies in the Digital and Service sector and knowledge in building up eco-systems, online, and self-service structures
- Experience in start-up cultures; previous consulting experience with a decidedly hands-on mindset is of advantage
- Degree, either in business with proven technical understanding or in a technical field with proven business acumen
- A character defined by the ability to analyze and structure complex business environments and driving new ideas and directives
- Leadership skills and an entrepreneurial and solution-oriented mind-set
- Experience in successful product release
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel internationally (up to 20%)
For more information please call Dr. Michael Drescher. Absolute confidentiality and discretion are assured.
Please register your application in Kienbaum’s Executive Gateway or send your full application (incl. cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date) quoting reference no. 0762511 by e-mail.