Team Lead (m/f) - University Access for Refugees
Kiron Open Higher Education gGmbH
Business Development Projektmanagement Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2018
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Your opportunities and responsibilities at Kiron
- You collaborate with the Chief Educational Programme Officer and several other teams to define Kiron’s global program strategy to increase the number of university transfers amongst our students
- You are responsible for leading and implementing the transfer strategy across teams in order to meet ambitious student outcomes
- You collaborate with the Product and Tech team as well as other Education teams on the platform development to implement digital features and services for university transfer
- You work with your team to create a strategic student recruitment & communication plan that raises awareness of Kiron’s program in our target group
- You are responsible for building and leading a team and implementing lean processes in the area of Transfer Guidance and Academic & Transfer Partnership Management (6 people)
Your set of skills
- You have a relevant university degree and at least 5+ years work experience, with at least 2 years in project management and leading teams
- Work experience in the German and/or international higher education sector or in the field of university access for international students are of advantage
- You love to build up processes and manage stakeholders in a complex environment to reach ambitious goals
- You are eager to wrap your head around the iterative development of an online platform. Experience with managing digital products would amaze us
- You are experienced in communicating with people who are educationally disadvantaged
- You have good written and oral communication skills in German and English (at least C1)
- The opportunity to lead a fun, dynamic, international, interdisciplinary, and highly committed team
- The chance to shape a fast-growing social startup with your initiative and creative input.
- A competitive salary within the social sector
- Flexible working hours at our Berlin location
Ready to join our mission? Apply now!
We are looking forward to your application via e-mail with the subject “TL + your name”. Include your cover letter, CV and possible starting date in English in a single PDF file until 09.02.2018.
As an equal opportunities employer, Kiron strongly encourages people with a refugee background and women to apply. The position is suitable for people living with a disability. In case of two equally qualified candidates, preference will be given to the candidate living with disability.
The job does not fit your profile? But you want to join our team?
Kiron is currently recruiting for different paid positions, and many volunteering/ internship opportunities. More on our website.