Product Owner (m/f)
Kleiderkreisel / Vinted
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Kleiderkreisel / Vinted is the world’s largest online marketplace for secondhand wardrobe items. Putting a new twist on a traditional online marketplace, Vinted makes shopping more personal through one-on-one member interactions in its community.
20+ million members sell and buy preloved items from each other on Vinted’s apps and websites in the United States and 10 other European markets, including Germany, UK, and France.
Though we are a team of 150+, we consider ourselves a startup. High level of transparency, open communication, low hierarchy, data-driven approach, orientation to results and members (that’s what we call our customers) is a part of our DNA.
We are searching for an experienced Product Owner who will take up the challenge of creating and executing our Product strategy. Together with our teams in Berlin and Vilnius, you will strive to improve our product by making every interaction with it a delightful experience.
As a Product Owner at Vinted, you will
- Define and develop a compelling product strategy for your product area
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team of world-class engineers and designers to deliver like clockwork with increasing quality
- With our UX designers, researchers and analysts, dig deep into user experience and continually strive to improve it
- Work with marketing, communication and customer support to ensure Vinted is tuned into opportunities and maximizes the impact of releases
- Have your finger on the pulse of emerging technologies, and assess their relevance to the mobile and desktop experiences and Vinted user base
You're a great candidate for this position if
- You’ve been in a product management role for a minimum of 2 years and worked in high performing teams that have built, deployed, and iterated on mass market applications
- You’ve got proven experience in managing and developing high volume C2C products – including defining product roadmaps and long term plans
- You have experience in communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, including oral and written presentations, proposals, specifications, and reports
- You are passionate about design excellence, usability & consumer appeal in products
- You are willing to travel regularly between our offices in Berlin and Vilnius to keep in touch with all teams
- You have native-like English language skills
We’d love to learn more about you. Send us an email to claim your place at Vinted.