HR Manager (m/f)
XOM Metals GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2018
Kloeckner & Co is one of the largest producer-independent distributors of steel and metal products and one of the leading steel service center companies worldwide. Based on its distribution and service network of around 170 locations in 12 countries, the Group supplies more than 130,000 customers. As a pioneer of the digital transformation in the steel industry, Kloeckner & Co’s target is to fully digitalize its supply and service chain and to support the launch of an independent open industry platform, which shall become the dominant vertical platform of the steel and metals industry. With XOM Metals GmbH Kloeckner & Co founded an online platform company.
The mission of XOM Metals GmbH is to digitalize the whole metal industry in Europe and US and become the leading trade platform for industrial supplies. We are a smart and ambitious team with strong background in e-commerce and experience in the steel industry. Backed by high investments of industry leaders in this field and experienced investors, XOM Metals GmbH already have several well-known customers. We are eager to develop our product and scaling fast. Through your expertise, you can help form the company.
You love people and you understand the impact of culture on the success of a company. You enjoy representing our company at startup events and talk to developers and business people as well.
What we offer
- An exciting new platform with the potential for tremendous growth in a traditional industry, backed by a long-lasting company for financial stability
- The possibility to take over responsibility and to learn quickly
- Open communication without big management - but with grown-up people
- Build a new team an attract new talents for our fast-growing startup
- Lead and execute all HR operations of our company
- Create a culture of openness, respect and ambition
- A great communicator, both in English and German
- Willing to form a company nearly from scratch
- Solution-oriented when it comes to bridge the gaps between personal needs and business needs
Your skills comprise
- Bachelor or master degree
- Proven experience in HR and German labor laws
- First experience in startup companies