Project Manager (m/f)
Klöckner & Co SE
Projektmanagement Operations Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Kloeckner & Co is one of the largest producer-independent distributors of steel and metal products and one of the leading steel service center companies worldwide. Based on its distribution and service network of around 170 locations in 13 countries, the Group supplies
more than 120,000 customers. As a pioneer of the digital transformation in the steel industry, Kloeckner & Co’s target is to fully digitalize its supply and service chain and to support the launch of an independent open industry platform, which shall become the dominant vertical platform of the steel and metals industry. Currently Klöckner & Co has around 8,600 employees. The Group had sales of around € 6.3 billion in fiscal 2017.
About the project
Adding value at the core is the goal of the transformation process "Value Creation at the Core" (VC2). In the distribution business of the future, there will be completely new business models and value chains. It will be determined by novel processing techniques, smart data and fully automated, agile supply chains. Therefore, the strategic initiative VC2 aims at the holistic transformation of the Group.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independent management of (sub)projects and coordination of accompanying projects
- Responsible for scheduling, budgeting and the achievement of qualitative goals
- Ensure structured project documentation and results assurance in cooperation with the PMO
- Analysis of processes and deriving recommendations for action (adaptation and optimization requirements)
- Assignment of project staff, teams and initiation of work packages
- Main contact person for stakeholders and representation of the project externally
- Support for the PMO in further developing the project management methodology
- University degree or comparable education in combination with relevant work experience
- Very good process and project management skills
- Several years of experience in project work, ideally as project manager or sub-project manager
- Quick comprehension as well as independent and responsible working methods
- Very good analytical skills and high problem-solving competence
- Strong teamwork and communication skills as well as assertiveness and resilience
- Knowledge of the common Office365 products and ideally MS SharePoint
- Very good English skills
- Experience in agile project management methods
- Ideally PM certifications (e.g. PMI or Scrum)
Are you interested in this position?
Then please apply online. I look forward to your application!
Die Stellenanzeige ist auch verfügbar auf Deutsch.
Barbara Meckenstock | HR Manager | Tel. +49 203 307-2531