Venture Development (m/f) – Internship
Marketing Business Development Projektmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2018
Our mission is to fix the broken apartment rental process in Germany and Europe. Mass viewings, impersonal communication, redundant processes and lack of trust. We are changing this drastically. We will enable tenants to apply for apartments in the most convenient way possible, solving the current problems of a broken real estate market for rentals. At the same time, we will make it easier and more efficient for landlords to offer an apartment. We are a highly motivated team and believe in our mission.
- You take full ownership of your own projects in the field of strategy, marketing and operations
- You get to know all essential processes of a technology platform and support cross-departmental
- You work together on special projects with the CEO – from ideation until final execution
- You drive growth by researching, testing and executing new growth initiatives
- You work together with the founders on a daily basis
- Student at a top-tier university in Business, Economics or another related field of study
- You have already gained some practical experience
- You enjoy working independently and having lots of responsibility
- You have intellectual curiosity, strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- You feel comfortable in a fast-paced working environment
- You are fluent in English
As an employer, we believe in the power of teams and strive to deliver a highly productive work environment that at the same time leaves room for individual development and maximum fun during the job. We strongly encourage our team members to participate actively in decision making, developing their skill set pro-actively and shaping the company culture with their own ideas. If this sounds like the type of team, you want to join, we’d love to hear from you.