Product Lead (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Let’s increase employee happiness!
kununu Mood is a SaaS tool that tracks and measures employee sentiment in order to help companies create better work environments for their employees.
We are currently developing the first version of our product which we will launch this year. As a subsidiary of kununu.com and XING, we have aspirations to take this global and therefore we need you to help us grow!
Product Lead (m/f)
An exciting role
- You will create requirements, product concepts, designs and specifications for the web as well as mobile.
- You will develop the existing product further as well as identify, analyze and prioritize new developments.
- You will contribute to the product vision and roadmap.
- You will validate and optimize our products through prototyping, user feedback and A/B testing.
- You will be responsible for defining and tracking metrics to measure product success and defining next steps in product development.
- You will collaborate closely with our team of Developers, QA Engineers and UX Architects.
A strong background
- You have several years of experience as a product lead/owner for internet-based services.
- You have relevant experience in leading and managing interdisciplinary teams.
- You have a passion for developing intuitive products that inspire customers and users.
- You apply both analytical and creative approaches to develop strategies and solve problems.
- You have high demands for quality and do not stop until they are met.
- You are a team player and like to work in close collaboration with your colleagues.
- You are comfortable working in agile development methods (Scrum, etc.).
- A technical background is not mandatory but would definitely be an asset.
- You are fascinated by issues and topics in human resources and employee experience as well as the fast-moving online market.
- You speak English fluently and feel comfortable using it in your professional life. German skills are a plus.
What we offer
- A dynamic office in the heart of Berlin.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flat hierarchies and open collaboration.
- Learning budgets and training opportunities
- Regular team events and loads of fun.
Sounds good to you? Apply now using our quick and easy online form!
We´re looking forward to hearing from you.