Technical Recruiter (m/f)
HR Operations Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Who we are
The heritage of an industry leader but with the mentality of a startup.
LANXESS is a global specialty chemicals company with around 20.000 employees in 25 countries. As a chemical industry leader, we make trains safer, cars lighter, golf balls faster, and help deliver clean drinking water.
We are the innovation team at LANXESS, pushing the most experimental technology projects and new ventures forward. By mixing together technology, chemical expertise and new business ideas into a melting pot – we're connecting and collaborating with startups, investors, researchers and influencers.
Putting technology at the service of our customers.
Interested in becoming part of the team?
Are you a pioneer?
Join us and be part of the change as Technical Recruiter (m/f) in Cologne
Your mission (responsibilities)
- You own all aspects of the recruiting process: defining jobs and specifications, active sourcing, screening, running the recruiting process, negotiating and closing
- Regular coordination with stakeholders to take up the recruiting needs, coordination of the requirement profiles as well as determination of individual recruiting strategies and identification of ideal candidates
- You work closely with our sales team in filling challenging vacancies in the technical field
- Applicant management, from the analysis of incoming application documents to interview management and support of the employee and candidate network
- Candidate approach via the latest and innovative active sourcing methods in the digital sector
- You represent LANXESS digital at networking events
Who are you (qualifications)
- University degree, e.g. in business administration, ideally with relevant specialisation in the field of human resources
- Professional experience in recruiting and interviewing, ideally in an IT personnel or management consultancy
- Excellent social media skills by applying innovative sourcing techniques and staying up-to-date on an ongoing basis
- You have a proactive mind set and have a perfect command of the Active Sourcing keyboard
- Convincing personality in gaining an exclusive clientele of clients and candidates
- Robust personal network a plus
- Languages: English and written German
Why work with us?
- We are building a new business in a well established industry, ripe for disruption
- We offer a unique combination of a startup flexibility with the stability of a corporate investor
- We offer a friendly working environment located in the heart of Cologne and an ambitious team of individuals with unique backgrounds and expertise
- We have an open door work culture where ideas and initiatives are encouraged and appreciated
- We offer a competitive salary