Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We disrupt the metal sheet industry. LASERHUB builds and runs a producer independent platform (www.laserhub.de) for individual sheet metal parts based on CAD drawings. We acquire clients, manage sales and coordinate production and delivery process – highly automated and all digital. We build a complex ecosystem around our core processes to perfect experience of our customers, our partners and for ourselves.
- You make existing code better and with less lines of code
- Fun is building or extending backend/frontend modules that scale, run robust and are maintainable
- Work with or integrate new leading-edge technologies keeps you motivated
- Work closely with the lead developer to scale and run a platform to enable a multi-million business
- Empower yourself, engage with your team, get better every day
- At least 2 years of experience as working student, freelancer or full-time employee (backend and/or frontend)
- You bring a software engineering background and an entrepreneurial mindset
- You can work on your own, but you love to share your knowledge and work with the team
- Building a real product for real customers with direct feedback is more fun than students projects
- Work very closely with all founders and experience what it’s like to run a start-up
- Learn from highly motivated, very international and the friendliest team with many years of experience in engineering, software, consulting, B2B and business
- Depending on your preference and skills, you are offered dedicated product responsibilities – we love people who take responsibility seriously
- Nice co-working office or remote work, positive working atmosphere, personalities wanted
Send your CV and details directly to Jonas Schweizer (CTO) via E-Mail.
We would love to hear from you!