Lead Architect – Next Generation Platform (m/f)
SynerTrade SES AG
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
About SynerTrade and our mission
SynerTrade is a fast-growing provider of flexible, digital procurement solutions. Having already opened offices in numerous countries (and with more to follow soon), we are now looking to expand our staff in the recently established Innovation Centre in Berlin.
Our market-leading, cloud-based application targets the processes of Supplier Relationship Management. We strongly believe that a flexible and functionally rich software can offer an outstanding user experience on any device, both for large and SME B2B customers, and across all branches of industry.
We are convinced that strong standards and expertise can help improving business processes & interaction, comply with corporate and international transparency regulations, provide better data for comprehensive decision making in global supplier selection and foster efficiency.
SynerTrade’s mission is focused on making customers benefit from better collaboration with their supplier base, support sustainability and all quality aspects within the supplier network.
We offer in Berlin
- A shared and vibrant community office space in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg’s start-up scene
- A “Yes we can” approach with an eye for new opportunities
- A culturally-diverse and international team
- Opportunities to grow professionally in a rapidly expanding team in Berlin and as part of a thriving company with an international footprint
- Competitive Salary
This position is a perfect match for Senior architects and principal developers with a strong expertise in Cloud Development. As a Lead Architect you are responsible to implement the Company Platform Strategy in all related development teams. As such you report directly to the VP Engineering and act as a counter part for all development related aspects. You have the finger on the pulse of latest trends in Java development and related frameworks, containerization and DevOps technologies. The position requires a regular exchange with the 2 development sites in Europe and frequent travel activities.
- Break down the Roadmap of the Next Generation Platform Architecture into Development targets
- Support the Product Owners in the grooming phase
- Optimize the development processes and assess new technologies and frameworks on a regular basis
- Act as an internal technical consultant to Sales and Development teams
- Diploma / Master degree or higher in software engineering or related fields
- Very strong expertise in Java (EE) development, experience in mobile development on Android and/or iOS is a strong plus
- Strong expertise in Spring, Hibernate and preferably Message Queue frameworks, such as RabbitMQ
- Strong expertise in REST API design and development, including authorization patterns and security best practices
- Expertise in test automation, incl. KPI definition and different testing patterns (Unit, Customer Contract and Regression)
- Hands-on experience in architectural design using UML, knowledge of BPMN 2.0 is a plus
- Experience in container-based µService development and deployment
- Experience in log file analysis and KPI monitoring
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English; German or French are a real advantage
Are you interested? We are looking forward to your application! Please send to: email@example.com (English and German is welcome)