Lead Backend Developer (m/f)
Beginn: Februar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
As the Gamewheels Lead Backend Developer for our AWS Stack you will build the backbone of the Gamewheel’s engineering and data team. You’ll work with other content and frontend developers and will be responsible for delivering the APIs and making the product fast, scalable and reliable.
Skills and Requirements
- High proficiency in AWS stack including how to achieve resources availability, scalability and performance, using its available features.
- Familiarity with Ops tasks like: Setting up new servers from scratch, installation/configuration/maintenance of (web) servers, databases, cache, monitoring (Nagios is a plus), security (PKI, certificates) etc.
- Ability to design and develop automated CI processes for: building, testing, documenting, and deploying applications at scale.
- Understanding of typical security concerns of high growth web applications
- Experience with some of typical APIs, algorithms and standards in the marketing industry is a huge plus e.g. Real-Time-Bidding (RTB), Facebook Ad Manager API
- Experience with monitoring, analyzing and scaling SaaS web applications is plus
Studies / Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- 4+ years relevant experience working within a developer’s team performing tasks as described in the above skills and requirements
- Experience with Marketing or SaaS products is a plus
Benefits and Compensation
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free drinks and snacks
- Creative & relaxed office space
Based in the heart of Berlin, You will be working as part of a team of world-class business leaders, product designers, engineers and technology experts. Gamewheel is a SaaS platform that makes it fast and simple for brands and agencies to integrate games into their mobile marketing campaigns. Users select a game type, customise the game, include the game in a marketing campaign and monitor the campaign’s performance once live, all without coding.
Ready to apply?
If you believe you can meet or exceed the requirements above, please contact us describing your professional goals, including a link to your online portfolio and an outline of your salary expectations. Applications containing a portfolio only will be considered.
Send your completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org marked Lead Backend Developer